Spring-skiing, uphill touring, urban casual. Check.
It's always a bummer when down gets wet, but the Arc'teryx Narin Down Vest takes a stab at solving this problem by putting synthetic fill in the shoulder area where most precip is likely to hit, so it still insulates when wet. So while the stuff on top might get a little damp, your core is still wrapped in super-warm and packable down insulation. The simple, yet elegant zip-up hooded design combines with a DWR water-resistant coating to make the Narin a great choice for uphill touring, overcast morning navigation, and the thing at the bottom of your day-bag that you rely on in a pinch.
- A hybrid hooded vest for touring, trail, and urban casual
- Bast nylon taffeta face fabric durable and resists wind
- Synthetic fill in shoulders maintains loft when hit by precip
- Down fill in body and core provides extra-snuggly warmth
- Zip chin wind guard and hood beat back the wind and chill
- Zippered hand pockets hold keys, phone, snacks, and extras
- Item #ARC00K7
- Q & A
Arc'teryx Narin Down Vest
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Really flattering fit, comes just below hips and slightly longer in the back. Nice and cozy with a thermal or sweater underneath. I also really like that the hood is really big and the zip goes really high up so you can really cover up if it gets chilly.