Motus Crew Shirt
For do-it-all comfort and moisture-wicking performance you've got the Arc'teryx Motus Crew Shirt. Whether you're busting out a long trail-run or sending it up a tricky sport route, you'll love its lightweight feel and cooling comfort. Synthetic Phasic FL fabric keeps you dry, stays breathable, and has a mechanical stretch to give you unimpeded mobility no matter which of your interests you're pursuing. Gusseted underarms add to your range of motion when you're reaching for the next hold, and flatlocked seams reduce the risk of chafing on your Sunday morning long run. And since it's hard to reapply sunscreen when you're on a multi-pitch climb or ridge line run, the Motus has UPF 25 sun protection for reassurance against the beating sun.
- A performance shirt that loves sendy routes and long runs
- Phasic FL is light, quick-drying, and stretchy for active comfort
- Gusseted underarms give you greater mobility as you climb
- Flatlocked seams reduce the risk of chafing and discomfort
- Durable Anti-Odor finish provides lasting freshness
- UPF sun protection keeps your skin safe from harmful radiation
- Reflective logo and blazes keeps you visible in low light
- Item #ARC00N0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
This shirt became my go-to , for long days in the mountains, this summer. I love the way it fits, and feels. I'm typical either a size M, or size L, in shirts and I like the M for this one.
Sweaty Day? No Problem
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
I ordered this shirt for my boyfriend as an incentive to come to my hot yoga practice, and it worked.
Arc'tyrx did a great job with this quick drying, moisture wicking material. The shirt acts almost like an AC unite cooling down the athlete. Attention to seam pattern design is well known to Arc'teryx fans, this shirt moves with the body as you move without any irritation.
He is 6'0" and 180, i ordered him a L and it fit well.
Good everyday run gear!
Good stuff - the weave of this shirt somehow wicks sweat and moisture horizontally across the entire shirt - picture below. I thought itâs a good share bc itâs a bit unexpected and I wasnât sure if I liked the feeling on my first few runs. After putting it through a few more training runs - Iâve come to really like the way it seems to cool my core a little more on outdoor runs. My only complaint - I donât like this shirt on treadmills because it almost gets a little cold.