Motus AR Crew
Slip on the Arc'teryx Motus AR Crew and head for the hills. This piece boasts a moisture wicking, temperature controlling, and stretchy Phasic AR II fabric that works to keep you comfortable and focused.
- Long-sleeve top ready for high output alpine adventures
- Phasic AR II is soft, stretchy, and moisture wicking
- Merrow stitch construction reduces bulk for a perfomance feel
- Crew-neck design layers well to provide all day comfort
- Item #ARCZ96V
- Phasic AR II (100% polyester)
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 5.5oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2020
Quality Shirt for High Output Activities
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 190 lbs
I bought a total of three of these shirts, Arcteryx Motus AR, for running and hiking. These shirts do a great job at keep you warm while managing sweat. They don't dry as quickly as a few of my other shirts but are definitely warmer. My only complaint is as the fabric becomes wet from perspiration, the sleeves get a bit long. I've noticed that I've had to pull them up multiple times during each run. If you are looking for a quality running or hiking shirt, definitely give the Arteryx Motus AR a try.