Better than a briefcase.
Ready to transition from the trail to the city at a moment's notice, the Arc'teryx Mantis 26L Daypack combines lightweight durability and performance with a clean, professional aesthetic. Its minimalist design and low-key looks keep it ready for everyday bike commutes to the office, while the light and tough nylon fabric, removable waist belt, and supportive aluminum stay ensure it can handle the rigors of rugged hikes. An internal sleeve stows your laptop during the weekdays, then transitions to securing your hydration reservoir when you head out for a long hike on Saturday.
- Lightweight pack for day hikes or urban travels
- Nylon fabric is lightweight, tough, and water-resistant
- Internal sleeve doubles as laptop or hydration sleeve
- Aluminum stay provides lightweight support and stability
- Padded back panel and straps offer carrying comfort
- Removable waist belt adds stability for heavy loads
- Drawbridge opening for quick, easy access to main compartment
- Item #ARC00QN
- Q & A
fantastic day bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
very large bag fits for a lot of things also very useful small pocket in the top to use little things like phone key ect. the zippers well made and very quality ones you opened them very easly also two pockets from the sides that not on the same storge also very useful and the most important thing is the the bag is on the top off your back and you have two straps in the middle and the buttom off the bag to insure that you won"t hurt your back and your shoulders not like the cheapest bags that after few hours you end with pain
finally again well made product of arcteryx (i bought a lot off jackets from them) expensive but don"t worry you pay what you get it worth the money!! if you want a bag for day travels that will not cause you pain this is the one!
also backcountry service is very good that"s why i continue buy from this shop over and over thank you!!