When winter storms strike your city, you can either dress like you're headed for the ski resort, or you can stay warm and dry while looking stylish in the Arc'teryx Magnus Coat. This classic parka-style coat looks right at home in urban settings, but is equipped with technical Gore-Tex construction and Coreloft insulation to provide superior warmth and water-resistance when snowstorms bear down.
Two-layer Gore-Tex fabric wards off rain and snow with ease, and it's breathable for comfort when you're strolling down streets. Meanwhile, Coreloft synthetic insulation keeps you toasty while maintaining a lightweight feel and a low-profile look. Its upper-thigh length offers extra coverage while also adding classic parka style. And just for good measure, Arc'teryx also insulated the neck gasket and StormHood to provide a cozy refuge for your head when winds are howling and snow is blowing sideways.
- Technical coat with casual styling for everyday wear
- Gore-Tex 2L fabric offers breathable waterproof protection
- Coreloft synthetic insulation provides warmth with minimal bulk
- Upper-thigh length provides added coverage and style
- Lightly insulated neck gasket retains warmth and seals out drafts
- Insulated StormHood offers cozy refuge for your head
- Multiple zippered pockets secure everyday items
- Item #ARC00UE