Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Chilly days on the slopes call for the synthetically insulated Arc'teryx Macai Pant. A newcomer in the 2019 Arc'teryx Whiteline series, the Macai Pant adds warmth to an otherwise shell-pant ski and snowboard collection. Like the other Arc'teryx Whiteline pants, the Macai features a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane to keep you dry on the deepest days. Unlike other pants, the Macai is constructed with an air permeable synthetic insulation for breathable warmth during cold days on the slopes.
As with other Arc'teryx ski and snowboard pants, the Macai has plenty of features for performance in the mountains. For starters, mesh PowderGuard vents with WaterTight zippers allow you to quickly dump heat when you head up a boot pack or tackle a difficult run. These vents allow you to regulate your temperature without allowing snow to creep in keeping you dry and comfortable. Additionally, the Macai has a gusseted crotch and articulated patterning to keep you mobile through bumps and tree runs. Finally, the Cordura and Keprotec instep patches protect the pant from ski edge and boot abrasion to keep the pant in top shape through many seasons.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pant for comfort on the slopes
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof and breathable protection
- Air permeable insulation offers warmth and temperature regulation
- Mesh PowderGuard vents dump excess heat while keeping snow out
- Gusseted crotch, articulated patterning enhance freedom of movement
- Internal waist adjuster allows you to create a personalized fit
- Cordura and Keprotec insteps guard against boot and edge abrasion
- Slim fit delivers streamlined performance with room for baselayers
- Item #ARC00Z2