Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Macai Jacket
With the weatherproof power of a GORE-TEX shell and the smartly mixed insulation of our dreams, the Macai Jacket ensures our warmth and comfort on even the coldest, wettest ski days. Sideways snow is no match against GORE-TEX's premium waterproofing, and sub-zero temperatures are combated by a clever combination of responsibly sourced down and moisture-managing Coreloft insulation.
- Snow-proof ski shell with warmth-boosting blended insulation
- GORE-TEX fabric and water-resistant nylon repel heavy precipitation
- Lofty 750-fill goose down certified by the Responsible Down Standard
- Down Contour LT holds down efficiently close for premium warmth
- Coreloft synthetic insulation smartly placed in high-moisture areas
- Removable DropHood rotates to avoid impairing on-mountain vision
- Underarm PowderGuard vents release heat without letting snow in
- Sealed seams, adjustable cuffs, and a powder skirt boost weather-proof protection
- Item #ARCZ9BY
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.