- Versatile pant that is comfortable at work or play
- Cotton blend is durable and stretchy for reliable daily wear
- DWR finish fights off stains and light moisture
- Articulated knees further enhance mobility
- Classic 5-pocket design is at home in the city or on the trail
- Item #ARCZ93T
- 65% cotton, 26% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR treatment
- 2 hand, 2 back
- belt loop
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 21, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 190 lbs
These have easily become my favorite everyday any activity pants. Since these don't have any logo's sewn on them, I purchased them as an everyday/business causal pant. I am 6'5" / 190lbs and usually wear a 34 Tall or 34x34 athletic fit in other Arcteryx pants. I purchase the 34 waist and standard length since they don't offer them in tall. They fit perfect. They are a more modern fit with a taper leg. I also like the Carbon (grey) color which is neutral and minimalist so it goes with almost anything. The fabric is soft and has a stretch which offers a non-binding fit. Overall a great pair of pants that I can wear as business casual for work but also on the weekends.
August 10, 2020
What is the inseam length for these pants, in the size 33 waist?