Just because you're layering up to block out the chill doesn't mean you can't look good while you do it. Wrap up in the Arc'teryx Lania Cardigan on chilly days for warmth and comfort as you go about your day. The open style sits at mid-thigh for easy layering and cozy coverage. Between the stitch construction and laminated details, you get a clean, refined, and sophisticated aesthetic when you wrap up. The Alpenex fleece that the cardigan is made of looks like wool, which contributes to that sophisticated aesthetic, but has the functionality of a performance fleece with breathability, warmth, and versatility.
- Fleece open style cardigan to wrap up in on chilly winter days
- Mid-thigh length offers stylish coverage and easy layering
- Stitch construction, laminated details give clean, refined finish
- Alpenex fleece has wool look with features of technical fleece
- Hand pockets for storage of small items or as hand warmers
- Item #ARC00UJ
- Q & A
Cardigans are my (wife's) love language
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140lbs
Bought this for my wife, she said:
Great fit and feel to this cardigan. It hits mid thigh (I'm 5'9") and has a slim cut throughout. The sleeve length is long which I love. The pockets are perfectly placed. The black color has a shimmer that almost looks like a dark navy. Its really pretty and has a great soft feel and sophisticated cut that could be dressed up or down. It is a thinner material which will be great for layering. I vary between large and medium in tops, I ordered a medium and it is a perfect fit.