A hoodie for any adventure.
Great as a powder day mid-layer or on its own in a casual context, the Arc'Teryx Women's Kyanite Hooded Fleece Jacket is a durable, technical hoodie for all manner of outdoor play. The Polartec Power Stretch nylon teams well with the gusseted underarms to offer excellent range of movement for climbing and general ski-poling. But the Kyanite also makes a great hoodie for uphill touring thanks to its sweat-wicking properties and ScubaHood that zips up tight, blocks wind, and just so happens to fit quite nicely under a helmet.
- A technical hooded fleece for touring, climbing, adventure
- Polartec Power Stretch breathes well and wicks sweat
- Gusseted underarms and four-way stretch support movement
- Trim cut layers well under a shell for slim fit
- ScubaHood covers neck, insulates, and fits well under helmet
- 2 zippered pockets, 1 internal hold phone, wallet, ski pass
- Item #ARC00OD
- Q & A
Comfy but Tight Fitting
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 115lbs
I purchased this for my spouse and while the jacket is lightweight and comfortable she has experienced some issues with the zipper staying zipped.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
The Dew Drop color is actually a very pale mint green. It's kind of hard to see in the picture but it is not a white color like the picture makes it look. It's super soft and comfy. I got this for my step-mom who is always cold. It's a great layer for active use. She uses this snowshoeing, skiing, hiking, or for casual use. She took it with her to Iceland as well where it became a staple in her wardrobe.
The picture is her testing it out in Iceland (when it wasn't raining)! It's surprisingly sturdy for as soft as it is! It has a nice stretch as well so you don't feel claustrophobic in the for-fitting fleece. Her only complaint is that she wishes it was a little longer in the torso.