Kyanite Fleece Jacket
The incredibly versatile Arc'teryx Men's Kyanite Fleece Jacket is an ideal option for everything from climbing big walls in the fall to scoring epic powder days in spring. This streamlined fleece offers lightweight warmth and total mobility, making it ideal for high-output activities, whether you layer it under a shell or wear it as a standalone piece.
Polartec Power Stretch Pro traps heat and stretches effortlessly to keep up with your movements when you're skiing, hiking, or climbing. It manages moisture to keep heat-robbing moisture from leaving you cold and clammy, and it also breathes exceptionally well to keep you from overheating during arduous ascents. And don't worry about the occasional brush with granite or bark—a nylon face adds abrasion-resistance for extra dependability. The hand pockets sit high on your torso so you can access them while wearing a backpack or harness.
- Versatile fleece that works as midlayer or standalone jacket
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric for exceptional mobility
- Nylon face fabric is durable and abrasion-resistant
- No-slip zip opening stays put while moving
- Mesh-lined pockets provide additional breathability
- Trim fit layers easily under a shell
- Item #ARC00PB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
Got this to replace my old powerstretch fleece and it's fantastic. Warm and comfortable all day long.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
love this jacket, great quality, and decent price. no issues as of yet.
Do you think a Kyanite in Medium would layer over Smart wool 250 and under a Medium Atom LT for cold weather skiing? Shell layer is medium Sabre jacket.
And how would you compare the Kyanite to the Delta LT and Delta AR in terms of warmth and ability to layer under Atom LT or Atom AR?