Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Konseal LT Approach Shoe
Get a confident grip and comfortable support as you trek to your favorite crags with Arc'teryx's lightest approach shoe. Featuring Vibram MegaGrip rubber on the outsole for reliable traction through changing terrain and conditions, it helps you reach even the most out-there climbing routes. It's also built to be comfortably worn without socks for an easy transition to climbing shoes, and has a collapsible heel that transitions it quickly into a belay slipper.
- Comfortable approach shoe with a light feel and confident grip
- Vibram outsole provides steady traction, especially in the forefoot
- Cushioned midsole absorbs shock for long hikes on tough surfaces
- Square edge on heel improves agility and braking on steep descents
- Gusseted tongue helps minimize debris collection on the trail
- TPU chassis offers support and rock protection for your midfoot
- Integrated lacing system ensures a precise fit for technical terrain
- Single-layer mesh upper provides optimal breathability
- Item #ARCZ95K
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.