Keep it on the DL.
You know all the best secrets when it comes to dressing for the wall, and one of them is laced to your feet. The Women's Arc'teryx Konseal FL GTX Approach Shoe is designed to be comfortable over longer distances than the Acrux SL, and with more support for carrying mid-weight loads. In this way the Konseal takes a balanced approach (no pun intended), yet still leans towards being fast and light. While the tread at the toe contains good surface area for friction on slick rock, the heal break is designed for descending on gravel after the climb. Stability in the EVA midsole is enhanced by plastic chassis that comes in handy if you're climbing and standing on webbing or rope, and the TPU overlay around your toe protects from rocks and assists with edging.
- Approach shoe that offers moderate support with lightweight design
- Seamless uppers provide dirt-shedding abrasion resistance
- Lug design on sole blends approach with on-trail performance
- Plastic chassis added to cushioned midsole for additional support
- Synthetic overlay at toe protects your foot from rock impacts
- Lacing system adapts according to comfort and precision preferences
- Arc'teryx designs performance gear with simple, well-made detailing
- Item #ARC00T3