Big mountain walls are just like the rest of us—no matter how tough of an exterior they put out, they just want to be loved. Keep epic routes approachable in the Arc'teryx Konseal FL GTX Approach Shoe. Designed with Gore Invisible Fit technology, this shoe gives you a seamlessly integrated membrane for waterproof and breathable protection, providing everyday insurance against inclement weather. In the outsole you've got Vibram Megagrip rubber for the same reason, delivering high performance traction on dusty trails and slippery rocks alike. The outsole lug pattern gives you added toe grip for steep approaches, as well as easier braking and stability for long downhills. The Konseal's minimalist upper affords little room for rocks and other trail debris to sneak in, while raised midsole perimeter sidewalls help give you added stability in variable terrain.
- A waterproof approach shoe built for any terrain
- Gore Invisible Fit gives you lightweight integrated waterproofing
- Vibram Megagrip outsole grips on wet and dry surfaces
- Lug pattern assists with grip on uphills and braking on downhills
- Minimalist upper keeps out rocks and other trail debris
- Perimeter sidewalls help with added stability
- Item #ARC00T2