3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Konseal FL 2 Leather Shoe
The Konseal FL 2 Leather shoe fits into the Arc’teryx line as a durability-focused approach shoe that offers an intuitive feel for hiking. We love the split-suede leather upper for its abrasion-resistance in technical terrain. The burly TPU chassis performs exceptionally well while hiking in rocky terrain with the load of a heavy pack.
- Overbuilt approach shoe for getting to remote routes
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole sticks to the slickest surfaces
- Tongue gusset prevents scree and rocks from entering the shoe
- Closed-cell foam sockliner supplies an effortless fit
- EVA midsole offers lasting support over long distances
- Item #ARCZ9CP
- Upper Material
- 1.3mm PFC-free split-suede leather
- [sockliner] 100% recycled EVA Dynamic foam, [heel] 1.8mm microfiber
- Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- approach, hiking, climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.