Select a size:
Why We Like The Konseal FL 2 Leather GTX Shoe
The Konseal FL 2 Leather GTX Shoe fits into the Arc’teryx line as a durability-focused approach shoe that excels in tricky shoulder season conditions. We love the split-suede leather upper for its abrasion-resistance in technical terrain. The GORE-TEX waterproof membrane lets you move freely in the last of the snowmelt slush as you link mountain ridges to your climbing route.
- Overbuilt approach shoe for getting to remote routes
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole sticks to the slickest surfaces
- Tongue gusset prevents scree and rocks from entering the shoe
- Closed-cell foam sockliner supplies an effortless fit
- EVA midsole offers lasting support over long distances
- Fully recycled sockliner limits environmental impact
- Item #ARCZ9CN
- Upper Material
- 1.3mm PFC-free split-suede leather
- GORE-TEX membrane
- [sockliner] 100% recycled EVA Dynamic foam, [heel] 1.8mm microfiber
- Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- approach, hiking, climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.