Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Konseal FL 2 GTX Approach Shoe
Our feet stay comfortably dry on our trek to the crag with the waterproof yet highly breathable Arc'teryx Konseal FL 2 GTX Approach Shoe. Despite our heavy load, we are quick and surefooted on our rocky approach with the cushioned midsole and forefoot insert providing a responsive and stable ride. Plus, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole grips chewed-up trails with confident traction, while the robust GORE-TEX membrane keeps rainfall and mud puddles on the outside while promoting cooling breathability.
- Waterproof approach shoe for moving fast over unpredictable terrain
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps feet dry from morning dew and muddy trail
- Stiff forefoot insert reduces fatigue on long, technical approaches
- Recycled iON Element EVA enhances energy absorption and response
- Vibram Megagrip sole for resilience, pro grip, and durability
- Item #ARCZ9A8
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- single-layer mesh, thermoplastic polyurethane film (0.4mm), 3D molded rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX membrane
- [sockliner] 3D molded, iON Element 100% recycle closed-cell EVA by Dynamic Foam (4.5mm) [heel] microfiber (0.8mm)
- [midsole] injected EVA (shore 60C) [chassis] injected thermoplastic polyurethane (shore 70D), non-woven forefoot stiffener (1.8mm)
- Vibram Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size UK 8.5] 12.2oz
- climbing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.