3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Konseal FL 2 Approach Shoe
We lace up our Konseal FL 2 Approach Shoe for stability and grip while hauling our gear to the crag over unpredictable terrain. The forefoot stiffener fights against fatigue on our long, rocky trek in, so we don't get shaky leg on the first send.
- Minimalist approach shoe for high performance over varying terrain
- Mesh upper perfectly balances ruggedness and breathability
- Vibram MegaGrip sole for confidence when moving quickly
- 3D molded rubber toe cap for toe protection and toe chip bite
- 100% recycled EVA midsole for earth-friendly ethos and comfort
- TPU chassis and raised sidewalls increase stability
- Item #ARCZ9AA
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- 60% nylon plastic, 40% polyethylene mesh, thermoplastic polyurethane film (0.4mm), 3D molded rubber toe cap
- [sockliner] 3D molded iON Element, 100% recycled EVA Dynamic Foam (4.5mm) [heel liner] microfiber (0.8mm)
- [midsole] injected EVA, shore 60C [chassis] injected thermoplastic polyurethane film, shore 70D, forefoot non-woven stiffener (1.8mm)
- Vibram MegaGrip
- Claimed Weight
- 11oz (size 8.5UK)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.