Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Konseal AR Approach Shoe
Designed with guides and alpine professionals in mind, the Arc'teryx Konseal AR Approach Shoe is built to tackle technical mountainous terrain under the load of a heavy pack. Its Nubuck suede uppers feature a protective oil print and a protective toe cap that works with a durable EVA midsole to cushion and protect your feet on long days spent in the mountains. The TPU chassis and OrthoLite footbed enhance comfort and support when you're carrying a heavy load or spending long days hiking and climbing. When you're scrambling and traversing technical terrain, the hand-buffed forefoot provides a sharp edge for climbing while the Vibram MegaGrip soles deliver solid traction across changing terrain types.
- Heavy-duty approach shoe for days in the mountains with a heavy pack
- Nubuck suede upper has protective oil print for long-term durability
- 3D molded toe cap guards against rock and other trail abrasions
- OrthoLite footbed provides additional cushioning for hiking comfort
- Durable EVA midsole withstands extensive long days in the mountains
- Injected TPU chassis offer support when hiking with a heavy pack
- Vibram MegaGrip soles offer reliable grip across changing terrain
- Arc'teryx designs innovative products to simplify backcountry life
- Item #ARC00ZL
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.