Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Konseal AR Approach Shoe
Arc'teryx designed the Men's Konseal AR Approach Shoe with alpinists and guides in mind to handle technical terrain and carry heavy backpacks. Its stable, supportive construction pairs a sturdy, strong suede upper with a TPU chassis around the arch and heel. Vibram's rubber sole comes in a special MegaGrip compound for better traction when the trail gets rough. Arc'teryx slipped an OrthoLite footbed above the shock-absorbing, cushioning EVA midsole to customize your footshape for comfort.
- Approach shoe built for technical terrain and hauling heavy packs
- Sturdy suede upper reinforced with a TPU chassis for support
- OrthoLite footbed is 3D molded for customized comfort
- Compressed EVA midsole maintains cushioning and shock absorption
- Vibram sole with Megagrip rubber compound for increased traction
- Item #ARC00ZK
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.