Select a Size
Select a Color
Konseal AR Approach Shoe
Arc'teryx designed the Men's Konseal AR Approach Shoe with alpinists and guides in mind to handle technical terrain and carry heavy backpacks. Its stable, supportive construction pairs a sturdy, strong suede upper with a TPU chassis around the arch and heel. Vibram's rubber sole comes in a special MegaGrip compound for better traction when the trail gets rough. Arc'teryx slipped an OrthoLite footbed above the shock-absorbing, cushioning EVA midsole to customize your footshape for comfort.
- Approach shoe built for technical terrain and hauling heavy packs
- Sturdy suede upper reinforced with a TPU chassis for support
- OrthoLite footbed is 3D molded for customized comfort
- Compressed EVA midsole maintains cushioning and shock absorption
- Vibram sole with Megagrip rubber compound for increased traction
- Item #ARC00ZK
- Upper Material
- nubuck suede leather, injected TPU
- [collar] microfiber
- compressed EVA, 60 Shoe C
- Vibram Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Have not had a chance to put them to the test yet, but out of the box they are a great fit and comfortable. Always love Arcteryx and looking forward to trying these shoes.
June 24, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 212 lbs
Purchased these in May for a trip to Arches and Zion and they performed beautifully. Great traction hiking in all the variable terrain that came my way. Did the narrows 8 miles out and back in and out of the river and never once slipped. Incredible traction! On dry hot hiking days my feet did not get overly hot or sweaty either. Great all around comfortable light hiker with great protection, stability and traction. Well done Arcteryx!