Kaslo Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Casual, lightweight long-sleeve for comfort in everyday wear
- Articulated patterning offers a great range of motion
- Center front snap placket allows for an easy on and off
- Stand up collar offers sun protection on sunny afternoons
- Secure zippered chest pocket accommodates daily essentials
- Trim fit offers flattering silhouette and layers easily
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a focus on simplicity
- Item #ARC00XS
- Q & A
Finally. A Breatheable Button Down
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 190lbs
I was given this product from Backcountry, but this review is my personal opinion. Really digging this Arc'teryx Kaslo Long Sleeve Top. I'm an avid hiker and backpacker, and I really like the functionality that outdoor clothes have. I usually end up wishing my work shirts or weekend wear had the same features (like breathability, comfort, sun protection, and quick drying material). Stoked that this material on this shirt is comfortable and reminds me of my favorite outdoor button downs. But without looking like it's meant only for recreation.
I went with a size large Arc'teryx Kaslo Long Sleeve Top in the Delos Grey color. For reference, I'm 6' tall and 190 lbs in case that helps with sizing. The pattern is super simple and light, so it's easy to wear with dark pants at work but also easy enough to roll up the sleeves and keep it super casual on the weekend with jeans too. Since the buttons are hidden it's got a more modern feel to it than the usual exposed buttons you get in a regular shirt. The generous sized zipper pocket is a nice detail too. I haven't worn it for a hike or anything like that yet but I walk around a lot for work and this shirt keeps me pretty cool.