Select Style & Size
Kapta 3.5in Short
Get ready for any trail with a little help from the Kapta Shorts. Their moisture-wicking technical fabric will keep you comfortable as you enjoy sunny summer adventures, with durability and stretch that's functional enough for even rugged, technical terrain.
- Technical shorts for all-day trail expeditions
- Lightweight fabric delivers breathable warm-weather comfort
- Liner shorts excel at drawing moisture away from your skin
- Patterning and 3/4-side slits ensure full running mobility
- Internal pocket features a media port for listening to tunes
- Drawcord at waist provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ARCZ94Q
- [face fabric] Teslin (93% nylon, 7% spandex), [lining] Crystalis (87% polyester, 13% elastane)
- 1 front stash, 1 internal
- PowerStretch, adjustable
- Split Leg
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 25, 2020
Bought two pairs
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 160 lbs
They run a tiny bit large but I loved them so much I had to buy another pair. Perfect shorts!
May 15, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 135 lbs
I was so excited when I purchased these shorts. I thought I had found my new favorite hiking shorts. However, on the first trip out I realized that was not going to be the case at all. I wore these on a 9 mile hike and the interior spandex liner shorts were way too loose to stay in place. They continued to ride up and basically sat like they were underwear. I was annoyed having to constantly pull the spandex liner down. However, the top layer shorts would become too tight if I had sized down to make the spandex tighter. I prefer a little bit looser clothing when hiking for ease of movement, however you might like them if you prefer tighter things. Overall, the shorts did chafe a little since the spandex kept riding up, but nothing too bad that would leave a mark. they held a little bit of moisture as well, but the outer layer short did not. The inner layer shorts held a little bit of moisture as well, but the outer layer shorts did not. Overall they are just ok, not the worst thing ever, not as great as you want them to be. However for this price there are definitely better options out there.