Your brand of magic.
When the morning after the storm offers clear skies and plummeting temperatures, pull on the Arc'teryx Women's Kakeela Pant and enjoy the winter wonderland. Constructed with 3-layer Gore-Tex technology, this pant deflects wind and snow, so you won't have to worry about soaking your pants as you ski through waist-deep powder. Incredibly warm Coreloft synthetic insulation provides optimal thermal heat, even when wet.
Updated this season with a refined fit, the Kakeela Pant features a gusseted crotch and articulated patterning to give you the freedom you need to reach for your turns. Mesh-lined PowderGuard side vents ensure optimal breathability should you get too toasty, while the PowderCuff gaiters seal out snow.
- A ski pant for cold weather, on-piste adventures
- Gore-Tex fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Coreloft Compact insulation for warmth on cold days
- Mesh PowderGuard vents with WaterTight zips for temperature control
- PowderCuff gaiters seal out snow
- Keprotec instep reinforcement protects from abrasion
- Gusseted crotch with articulated patterning for mobility
- Regular fit with streamlined design
- Item #ARC00JN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
Great fit, just enough insulation to keep you warm. Durable and well worth the investment!
Close to perfect
First off, I have never had a more comfortable ski pant. They don't dig in, they don't sag. They are 100% comfortable to wear while driving multiple hours to more distant resorts. Runs true to size. I am 5'6" and 135lbs and an 8 fits perfect.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 140lbs
Like all of Arc'teryx, these pants run extremely small. I'm 5'10, 140lbs and consistently a size 4. I could button them but just barely. They were also way too short, about 3-4 inches off of the ground.
They seemed like super warm and durable pants, huge bummer!
love these pants
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 2
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
I just got them but the fit is great, love the purple color, and they seem like they will be warm. They don't look bulky. They do not run small. I got a size 2 and I am 5'4" and 115. Plenty of extra room for layering if needed and will need to use the great built in belt when wearing with just a smartwool under.