When the morning after the storm offers clear skies and plummeting temperatures, pull on the Arc'teryx Women's Kakeela Pant and enjoy the winter wonderland. Constructed with 3-layer Gore-Tex technology, this pant deflects wind and snow, so you won't have to worry about soaking your pants as you ski through waist-deep powder. Incredibly warm Coreloft synthetic insulation provides optimal thermal heat, even when wet.
Updated this season with a refined fit, the Kakeela Pant features a gusseted crotch and articulated patterning to give you the freedom you need to reach for your turns. Mesh-lined PowderGuard side vents ensure optimal breathability should you get too toasty, while the PowderCuff gaiters seal out snow.
- A ski pant for cold weather, on-piste adventures
- Gore-Tex fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Coreloft Compact insulation for warmth on cold days
- Mesh PowderGuard vents with WaterTight zips for temperature control
- PowderCuff gaiters seal out snow
- Keprotec instep reinforcement protects from abrasion
- Gusseted crotch with articulated patterning for mobility
- Regular fit with streamlined design
- Item #ARC00JN
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-Layer), [face fabric] N40p-X (40D nylon)
- 80g Coreloft
- fully taped
- 2 zippered hand
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard
- internal adjustment, snap closure with zip fly
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 8 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?