Incendo SL Jacket
The weather might seem mild when you leave your house in the morning, but there's no telling what it might be when you finally climb to higher elevation. Nasty winds and cooler temps are waiting for you, so stay prepared with the Arc'Teryx Incendo SL Jacket. Designed to offer wind protection during trail runs in moderate temperatures, while still delivering loads of breathability to keep you moving on the trail, this ultralight jacket is no hassle to bring along thanks to its packable design. It's able to stuff down small into its own internal pocket, and can easily fit into a hydration or lumbar pack for quick access when upper-mountain winds start to rear their ugly head.
On the front body and arms you've got wind-resistant Canim ripstop fabric to keep your core protected from constant gusts, while air-permeable panels on the back and underarms ensure that you won't get to stuffy as you pick up the pace. There's also a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that sheds light rain when passing showers roll by, and an articulated design that won't restr move with you comfortably as you explore new heights.
- Ultralight jacket for long runs along windy ridge lines
- Wind-resistant fabric protects the core and arms on exposed terrain
- Highly breathable back and underarm panels promote cooling airflow
- Articulated patterning allows for unrestricted movement as you run
- DWR coating keeps you dry through light rain
- Full front zipper lets you quickly vent when you're really moving
- Jacket stuffs down into its own pocket for maximum packability
- Special stitching helps eliminate sweat build up in the forearm
- Item #ARC00XJ