Stow and go.
Summer trail runs or quick-paced hikes are usually a low-gear affair, but when a light shower blows in or the wind picks up, the Arc'teryx Men's Incendo Hooded Jacket is a great piece to have clipped to your hydration belt. Its nylon face is treated with a DWR to keep surprise weather from cutting your run short, while the Dot Air Mesh vents under the arms provide stretchy mobility and keep you from overheating during a warm rain. Maximum venting can be achieved by utilizing the single below-chin snap and keeping the zipper open, and the hood can easily be folded down and snapped tight if it's just a little wind you're worried about.
- Lightweight jacket for on-the-trail weather resistance
- Softshell face fabric sheds light wind and rain
- Dot Air Mesh vents at underarms keep you from overheating
- Snap at hood for tucking it away during blue bird days
- Slim fit offers minimum bulk while setting a quick pace
- Arc'teryx takes a simplistic, less-is-more approach to its gear
- Item #ARC00SD
- Q & A
Does this really have 2 zippered hand pockets? It doesn't seem like it does.