Select style & size:Select options
Granville 20L Backpack
Arc'teryx blended the utilitarian messenger bag with the refined urban backpack to create the Granville 20L Backpack. Fill it with your laptop, documents, and extra layers and head out the door for a day of work or school no matter the weather. Its Advanced Composite Construction technology shields all your gear from rain and snow as you embark on your commute while the ultra-rugged 400 denier nylon ripstop fabric holds up to the rigors of daily wear and tear. The large main compartment is easily accessed with a one-handed release buckle so you can access your laptop and lunch while the stretch mesh and under-flap pockets organize your smaller items like your keys and wallet for on-the-go convenience.
- Ruggedly urban backpack with smart organization for your work day
- AC² construction blocks moisture to keep your necessities protected
- Durable 400 denier nylon ripstop holds up to rigors of daily use
- Padded 15in laptop sleeve has document slot for added organization
- Smaller organizational pockets securely store cords, wallet, keys
- Laminated padded back panel adds stability and comfort on-the-go
- One-handed release buckle offers convenient main compartment access
- Zippered top flat increases security as you navigate urban spaces
- Item #ARC00X4
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
- Shoulder Straps
- [external] 1 zippered, safety light clip in points, [internal] 1 padded laptop, 1 zippered stretch mesh
- Laptop Sleeve
- padded 15in
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 19, 2019
favorite day pack out there!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love the combination of messenger bag and day pack. then add arc'teryx to the mix and you get a really sweet and mean looking utilitarian day pack. great durability, pockets, and comfort. 20L is just enough for the day without over doing it.