For beautiful days on the cross-country ski trail or cool nights hiking under the full-moon, Arc’teryx made Gothic Gloves. Ultrasoft merino wool is a great standalone glove when the air is crisp and has a smooth fit that can easily be slipped under a glove shell as a liner for more frigid temperatures. Thanks to the sensitive pads on the fingertips, you can use your phone or any touchscreen pad without ever taking off them off. Plus, they’re small and lightweight enough to store them in your pocket or bag until you need to use them.
- Lightweight wool standalone glove or liner
- Snug merino wool for next-to-skin warmth
- Sensitive touchscreen pads on fingertips
- Easy to store in pocket or wear under shell
- Item #ARC00QK
- Q & A
Nice, thin layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these to use as a "baselayer" for my hands. I use them under my cycling gloves. They do just what I need them to do. The merino wool feels great on my hands. There is just enough stretch to allow for my fingers to be nimble.