Take it up a notch.
Constructed with proprietary Fortius 1.0 and Burly Double Weave, the Arc'teryx Men's Gamma Rock Softshell Pants deliver comfort and stretch at the waist and cuffs, while the knees and rear are reinforced to withstand rough encounters with rock and ice. Articulated legs and a gusseted crotch ensure every heel hook is easily accomplished, while the lower leg sections are seamless to reduce snagging on cliff or crampon. The low-profile web belt provides a smooth feel beneath your harness, but there's an attachment point at the rear for your chalk bag if you decide to ditch it for some afternoon bouldering.
- Technical softshell pants for alpine or ice climbing
- Hybrid construction combines comfort with durability
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch offer mobility
- Chalk bag attachment for harness-free bouldering sessions
- Trim fit keeps bulk to a minimum while you're on the wall
- Arc'teryx uses thoughtful, simple designs to improve performance
- Item #ARC00S5