Select a Size
Select a Color
Gamma MX Hooded Softshell Jacket
The Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Hooded Softshell Jacket is a versatile companion for chilly weather pursuits where you need dependable protection from the elements, but also require breathability. It's the warmest Gamma softshell that Arc'teryx offers within the Essentials line, and is highly wind- and water-resistant, so you know you'll be covered when a bluebird day on the trail or skin track turns into a gusty storm.
Pull the hood over your climbing or ski helmet for extra protection, and utilize the adjustable hem to keep any cold air from permeating into your layers. Multiple pockets offer you enough capacity to always have snacks and smaller essentials handy when you're on the go, and, thanks to the full articulation and gusseted underarms, you'll be able to give your all without feeling restricted.
- Breathable softshell for mountain pursuits
- Supple fabric resists water and moves with you
- Brushed lining adds warmth and softness
- Helmet-compatible hood protects when storms roll in
- Articulated pattern allows you to move unrestricted
- Adjustable hem seals out the cold
- Regular fit easily accommodates layers
- Item #ARC00IX
- Fortius 2.0 (49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane), DWR coating
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible StormHood
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.4oz
- Recommended Use
- climbing, skiiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 9, 2018
Arc'teryx - Women's Gamma MX Hoody
Breathable, wind-resistant, lightly insulated hooded jacket constructed with Fortius 2.0 textile for increased comfort and mobility. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
March 23, 2020
are the sleeves slippery inside so that it is easy to pull over a fleece? thx Nancy