Select Style & Size
Gamma LT Short
Lightweight and versatile, the Gamma Shorts are designed to keep you comfortable as you hike and climb. Their durable softshell construction delivers next-to-skin comfort, with enough stretch to keep you moving with ease no matter where your adventures may lead.
- Lightweight, versatile softshell short for a variety of activities
- Durable fabric stretches with you while you are hiking and climbing
- Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning provide high mobility
- Zippered pockets securely accommodate all of your daily necessities
- Built-in adjustable webbing belt offers a secure, personalized fit
- Brushed waistband lies comfortable against your skin as you move
- Arc'teryx designs both innovative and enduring outdoor products
- Item #ARCZ94O
- Fortius DW 2.0 (88% nylon, 12% elastane)
- above knee
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 5, 2020
cool, comfy shorts, trouble w/ sizing
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 155 lbs
These are GREAT shorts, as you'd expect from Arc'teryx. Nice light weight, great quality and thoughtful design. Long enough to help protect from the sun, but not so they feel like they're impinging on your activities. My problem with this brand is that I'm often between sizes. 10s are a bit too "fitted" and 12s are a tad too loose. (I'm a fit 5'6", at 155lbs, w/curvy bottom) The Symbiome color is a nice change from all the gray and blue choices.