Fission SV Mitten
You can say goodbye to cold fingers on the slopes with the Arc'teryx Fission SV Mitten. Packed with warm synthetic insulation and reinforced with a weatherproof membrane, the Fission is designed to keep your hands comfortable through severe conditions. Although initially designed for backcountry pursuits, the Fission is versatile enough for use through a wide range of winter sports when the temperatures are low and the snow is falling.
The mitten features a durable, abrasion-resistant softshell construction with leather reinforcements that holds up to the rigors of backcountry travel. This softshell is paired with a Gore-Tex membrane that blocks moisture while allowing vapor from inside the mitten to pass through to keep the climate inside nice and comfortable. An Octa Loft lining enhances this inner-mitten comfort by wicking moisture and providing you with a comfortable next-to-skin feel. PrimaLoft insulation keeps your hands warm with strategic placement so as not to impair dexterity. The long, gauntlet design fits comfortably over your jacket sleeves and adds extra coverage and protection while remaining easy to open and close with one hand for on-the-go convenience.
- Insulated mitten to keep warm during frigid days on the slopes
- Durable softshell construction is abrasion-resistant and flexible
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof and breathable performance
- Octa Loft lining wicks moisture for a comfortable in-mitten climate
- PrimaLoft insulation provides a toasty warmth for the coldest days
- Double layer leather reinforcements enhance durability and grip
- Pull to open, pull to close gauntlet fits comfortable over jacket
- Webbing loop allows mittens to be clipped together with a carabiner
- Item #ARC00YL