Cruise in comfort.
Whether you're on the deck of a cruise ship getting a full 360 degree view of Glacier Bay in Alaska or riding up the lift at Jackson Hole, you'll be warm and dry in the Arc'teryx Fission SV Jacket. The Fission is the warmest waterproof jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection and was designed with a focus on versatility in severe conditions. This is achieved by a Gore-Tex two layer shell that is fully seam sealed with tiny Gore tape to reduce bulk and keep you dry. For warmth, a hydrophobic Coreloft Continuous synthetic insulation is paired with a Permeair liner to offer you lightweight, thermally efficient, breathable system.
For extended protection when you're photographing whales or the Mendenhall Glacier, the Fission sits at thigh length and has a drop back hem that offers full seat coverage. To give you unrestricted movement to get the shot or to shred down your favorite ski run, articulated elbows are paired with e3D patterning for functional mobility. This fit design is also ideal for easy layering when it is really cold out. To help fend off that cold, a DropHood design can be easily pulled on when the jacket is fully zipped and can fit over your ski helmet.
Just because this jacket provides exceptional warmth and weather protection, doesn’t mean that you'll look like a marshmallow when wearing it. In fact, Arc'teryx designed the Fission with a tailored, feminine aesthetic so you are looking your best when you leave the port to explore Juneau or when you go out for après drinks in Jackson.
- Versatile waterproof jacket that doesn't skip on the warmth
- Gore-Tex membrane with tiny seam tape is waterproof, breathable
- Synthetic insulation adds warmth, retains heat even when wet
- Air permeable liner breathes without sacrificing warmth
- Full seat coverage with drop back hem off maximum protection
- e3D fit allows for easy layering and freedom of movement
- Articulated elbows offer additional mobility
- Arc'teryx focuses on simple, function first designs
- Item #ARC00OC