Select a size:
Why We Like The Fission SV Insulated Jacket
The Arc'teryx Fission SV is the reason why we're out on the slopes no matter what the forecast says. A Gore-Tex membrane keeps us dry even in the wettest and heaviest snow, while Coreloft insulation brings warmth without the weight. Pair the light synthetic insulation with a breathable Permeair liner and we're set with comfortable warmth when you're building up steam darting through tight tree lines.
A regular fit with e3D patterning leaves plenty of room for layering without restricting movement, and a longer length gives added coverage when we're sitting on snow-covered chairlifts. Articulated elbows give the freedom of movement we need when we're hitting long bump runs or steep bowls. It stops frigid winds in their tracks with the helmet-compatible DropHood that rotates with our head for total visibility, and seal out the cold with an adjustable hem and sleeve cuffs.
- Warm, waterproof jacket for skiing all season long
- Gore-Tex fabric keeps you dry on wet and heavy powder days
- Coreloft insulation offers lightweight warmth for cold lift rides
- Permeair liner provides breathability when you get ripping
- e3D patterning accommodates greater mobility while skiing
- Helmet-compatible hood ensures protection from driving snow
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seals out cold winds on frigid peaks
- Internal and external pockets keep snacks and phones close by
- Item #ARC00P9
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.