Warm, durable, and ready for action on the slopes.
You never miss a ski day regardless of the conditions, and the Arc'teryx Men's Fission SV Insulated Jacket is the reason why. A Gore-Tex membrane, fully taped seams, and WaterTight external zippers keep you dry in the wettest weather, and Arc'teryx added Gore-Tex Pro reinforcements in high-wear areas for durability. Coreloft insulation brings the warmth without the weight, and it leaves the jacket with exceptional breathability so you stay comfortable during intense ski sessions.
An expedition fit with e3D patterning leaves plenty of room for layering without restricting your movement, and a longer length covers your butt when you're sitting on a snow-covered chairlift. Articulated elbows give the freedom of movement you need when you ski through trees. The insulated DropHood rotates with your head for total visibility, and adjustable cuffs and hem seal out the cold.
- Warm, waterproof jacket for skiing or other alpine adventures
- Gore-Tex fabric for exceptional waterproofing and breathability
- Coreloft insulation adds warmth and breathes well
- e3D patterning allows better mobility while skiing
- Gore Seam tape prevents moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable hem seals out cold and snow
- Water-resistant pocket zippers prevent gear from getting wet
- Item #ARC00P9