Select a Size
Select a Color
Fission SV Glove
Designed to keep you warm and protected in severe weather conditions, the Fission SV Glove is Arc'teryx's warmest glove. Whether you're skiing, snowboarding, or climbing, you'll appreciate the warmth and weather protection through the cold temperatures and storms. Backcountry environments can be harsh, and removing gloves in these conditions is in the very least uncomfortable. So, Arc'teryx designed the Fission SV Glove to work as an extension of your hand so you won't have to remove it when you're in adverse conditions. Premium goat leather overlays on the palm and fingers not only enhance durability, but dexterity and grip as well. The unique insulation solution also increases dexterity. At the palm and fingers, 133g of PrimaLoft Gold is utilized to add warmth while allowing freedom of movement. At the back of the hand 200g of PrimaLoft Silver is used to provide toasty warmth.
The Fission SV Glove also provides you with durable weather protection. Its hardwearing softshell construction is abrasion-resistant for the rigors of backcountry travel while remaining flexible for a comfortable wear. This fabric is enhanced with a Gore-Tex membrane to provide you with complete weather protection keeping your hands dry through storms and climbs alike. For comfort inside the glove, Arc'teryx utilizes its Octa Loft lining. This synthetic fabric wicks moisture to help keep the climate inside the glove comfortable when you're hoofing it up to the summit. The glove's pull to open, pull to close gauntlet seals out the elements while the elasticated wrist strap allows for a precision fit throughout your alpine travels. When the glove is no longer needed, a webbing loop makes it easy to clip them to your pack.
- Warm and durable glove for comfort in harsh alpine environments
- Durable softshell construction is abrasion-resistant and flexible
- Gore-Tex membrane provides full weather protection for dry comfort
- Octa Loft lining manages moisture and enables an easy on and off
- PrimaLoft Gold in the fingers provides warmth and enables dexterity
- PrimaLoft Silver on the back of the hand offers additional warmth
- Leather fingers and palm enhance durability and offer a secure grip
- Gauntlet adds coverage and layers comfortably over your jacket
- Item #ARC00YK
- [face fabric] Fortius 1.0 (84% nylon, 16% elastane), [overlays] goat leather, [lining] Octa Loft (100% polyester)
- Gore-Tex Active
- 200g PrimaLoft Silver, 133g PrimaLoft Gold
- pull to open/pull to close
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 11, 2019
Awesome! Goodbye cold fingers
- I've used it several times
I wore these this week at Snowbird when it was whiteout at the summit. I couldn’t see more than a few yards in front of me, wind was whipping, It was snowing rather hard, and it was COLD! As I braved my way off the lift and to the trail (barely able to keep my stance from the wind), I had this surreal feel. I was completely warm as I watched the outside world punishing my surroundings, I couldn’t feel even a remote sensation of cold in my fingers, and my fingers always get cold. You can absolutely tell the Gore Tex doing its job when you feel absolutely nothing from the wind and your fingers stay toasty. For disclosure, I also have the Arcteryx Sabre LT jacket, and Rush LT bibs. This entire system is a beast!
December 8, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very disappointed in these gloves. I can brave a chill, but after wearing these fresh out of the box for half an hour in 22 degrees my fingers were painfully cold. They feel cheap. They look cheap-nothing like the marketing photograph. And while I'm a huge fan of the brand, I do not at all recommend these gloves. I think Arc'teryx is a fantastic company and own a lot of Acr'teryx gear that completely satisfies, these gloves simply leave me scratching my head. Backcountry was very gracious about my returning them for an exchange. (Should note that my purchase decision hinged largely on the Backcountry Gearhead's recommendation, which I've just now noticed was submitted in July.)
July 26, 2019
the glove you need
- I've used it several times
This gloves are mean. They keep you warm, are super durable, fit awesome, have the perfect length cuff, and are gore active. What else would you need? They are bulletproof and are so sleek. they have just the right amount of stretch and use a 100% poly lining mixed with primaloft gold AND silver. they are super light, and I wear them for everything.
April 7, 2020
Do these gloves have a leash?