Donavan V-Neck Sweater
Classic style comes to you in the form of the Arc'teryx Donavan V-Neck Sweater. As they tend to do, Arc'teryx took a product it thought could be improved upon, and added its own touches to create a beautiful classic. The Donavan is made with this very commitment to their craft. The wool blend is constructed with four distinct fibers that all play a role in making this sweater great. For starters, the recycled wool naturally resists odors for day long freshness and also provides warmth. The polyester aids in moisture management while the cotton fibers add next to skin comfort so you'll wear the sweater the whole day in bliss. Lastly, the nylon improves durability so the sweater doesn't lose its shape after a few wears or washes. The laminated neckline comes as the finishing touch and gives that clean, recognizable, streamlined Arc'teryx aesthetic.
- Classic sweater made with the Arc'teryx commitment to craft
- Recycled wool naturally resists odors, provides warmth
- Cotton fibers add comfort and are soft against the skin
- Polyester in material wicks moisture for full day dry comfort
- Nylon in the fabric improves durability for multiple wears
- Laminated neckline gives clean, streamlined, modern aesthetic
- Arc'teryx designs with clean lines and a function first mentality
- Item #ARC00PW
- Responsible Collection
- 45% recycled wool, 20% polyester, 20% cotton, 15% nylon
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 15oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 17, 2020
Lint-bomb, scratchy, bulky
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 180 lbs
Composition is 42% wool, 20% polyester, 20 cotton, 15% nylon, 3% other. Overall, this thing just collects *way* too much lint and is too scratchy to be comfortable -- more like a burlap sack. I don't feel like this breaths very well either. It is also oddly bulky in the underarms. Anyway, I bought extra colors but ended up returning since I don't wear this in public because there is so much lint..
March 24, 2020
Super helpful, thx for the candid - and funny 😄 - review that helped me save the hassle of returning this. Looks great and a good deal, but man do I detest lint-bombs as much as anyone.