Donavan Crew Neck Sweater
It's hardly a secret that Arc'teryx has a commitment to perfecting the fit and function of technical outerwear. Applying this near-obsessive level of detail to everyday apparel, Arc'teryx created the Men's Donavan Crew Neck Sweater to retain warmth in cool conditions with its toasty recycled wool fibers. The wool is blended with durable nylon and quick-drying polyester to add versatility that thrives under city lights.
Since wool naturally resists odor build-up, the Donavan Crew Sweater retains freshness when you're wearing it for extended periods. The cozy fleece lining ramps up warmth by preventing body heat from escaping on those shivery mornings. Stretch-woven overlays along the shoulders not only provide a visual interest, but also increase the durability of the sweater when you're commuting to work or school with a backpack on. As a finishing touch, you'll find a laminated neck and hemline for a cleanly polished aesthetic that's a standard for an Arc'teryx product.
- Classic sweater made with the Arc'teryx commitment to craft
- Recycled wool naturally resists odors and provides warmth
- Cotton fibers add comfort and softness against the skin
- Polyester in material wicks moisture for full-day dry comfort
- Nylon in the fabric improves durability for multiple wears
- Laminated neckline gives clean, streamlined, modern aesthetic
- Stretch-woven shoulder overlays provide enhanced durability
- Arc'teryx designs with clean lines and a function first mentality
- Item #ARC00PX
- Responsible Collection
- 45% recycled wool, 20% cotton, 20% polyester, 15% nylon
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 28, 2019
Itchy and baggy
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 182 lbs
I’d avoid wool from Arcteryx. This is itchy despite low wool content—the only wool I have ever had itch. It’s also weirdly baggy and un-arc’teryx-like. Lesson learned—buy wool from icebreaker or smartwool.