Select a Size
Select a Color
Delta LT Hooded Fleece Jacket
Because the lineup of Delta LT fleeces provides proven versatile layering no matter your pursuit, Arc'teryx decided to add one with a hood. The Delta LT Hooded Fleece Jacket features Polartec Classic 100, a micro velour small grid fabric that's lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking, and highly packable. It's designed with gusseted underarms and an articulated fit, making it an easy layering piece for ski tours, or a convenient stand-alone jacket during cool-weather climbs. With a low-profile hood you can slip beneath your helmet, this Delta LT offers additional warmth and coverage to every backcountry adventure you take.
- A versatile jacket that conquers year-round play in the backcountry
- Micro grid fleece offers quick-wicking comfort and high packability
- Gusseted underarms and light stretch provide unrestricted mobility
- Low profile ScubaHood fits easily underneath your helmet
- Dropped hem offers extra coverage beneath a harness or pack
- Zippered pockets give you a secure stash for small valuables
- Trim fit delivers low-bulk layering convenience
- Item #ARC00Y5
- Polartec Classic 100 (100% polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 14, 2020
perfect fit and good color
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 142 lbs
First of all, like most Arcteryx gears, delta lt hoody is just so perfect for hiking in the wood in cool Spring and Fall, also can be used as a layer in winter. I wasn't sure about color after I placed order, which turned out to be just sort of red I like. Second of all, I'd like to thank backcountry company who handled shipping so quickly, no BS, which is much better than big company like patagonia. Patagonia online store service is the worst one I have dealed with, they don't even allow customers to cancel the orders which haven't even shipped yet(I waited nearly 2 weeks before my orders were finally shipped, some my orders were for my family's birthday), instead that I was told to send back on my own after I receive the orders...... I will order more gear from backcountry in the future. Thank you again for your wonderful service.