Dallen Fleece Hoodie
Give yourself a cozy fall staple with the Arc'Teryx Dallen Fleece Hoodie. It's perfect as a casual around-town piece for the outdoor enthusiast who might slip off onto their favorite local trails at a moment's notice. Soft Polartec Thermal Pro fleece keeps you warm on chilly days in the woods and long nights on the town. It's got a fixed hood to throw up when blustery weather comes through, and two hand pockets for everyday storage. Gusseted underarms give you an increased range of motion that's great for morning bouldering sessions, casual day hikes, and wearing under a shell as a toasty layer in the winter.
- A casual fleece hoodie to keep you cozy in the fall
- Polartec Thermal Pro fleece delivers soft warmth on chilly days
- Gusseted underarms offer enhanced mobility for impromptu adventures
- Fixed hood shields your ears from cold winds on local peaks
- Hand pockets give you quick storage and a place to rest cold hands
- Item #ARC00V3
- Q & A
Good Fit & Nice Material
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
This is a super casual layer from Arc'teryx. Perfect for the gym or office. Fits pretty slim and has a great feel. I do wish the Arc'teryx logo on the sleeve were embroidered and not just a decal, but that's just me being picky. Outside of that small detail, I think this is a high quality hoodie and about right fore the price.