Stay comfortably cool on sweltering summer hikes with the help of the Arc'teryx Creston Shorts. Crafted from a stretchy, highly breathable Abron fabric, these shorts let you take great lunging strides on the trail and clamber over fallen logs with ease, while also maintaining tons of air permeability to keep refreshing mountain gusts circulating for cool comfort. Arc'teryx gave these shorts a stretch gusset for extra freedom of movement for particularly technical trails, along with a trim fit for faster-paced athletic performance.
- Summer hiking shorts designed to stay cool in the heat
- Stretchy, air-permeable Abron fabric keeps air circulating
- Trim fit provides athletic performance and comfort
- Stretch gusset opens up your range of motion
- Multiple pockets bring along all of your hiking essentials
- Item #ARC00Y9
- Abron (90% nylon, 10% elastane)
- 2 hand, 1 right side seam, 2 rear
- front fly with snap closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 5, 2020
GREAT shorts for my husband!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
These are GREAT shorts, as you'd expect from Arc'teryx. Nice light weight, great quality and thoughtful design. I got for my husband because he WAS wearing heavy cotton "chino" type shorts that didn't dry well when he was out hiking in the heat or if he got caught in a shower. I love that they have offer 2 lengths. I got my 67 yr old, 6'10" 165lb, very fit husband the 32x8, and now he's comfy, happy, and looks great too. (The 32 is a little roomy, but the 31 might have been too "fitted" to wear in the heat of Summer.)
July 6, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 31 X 11
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
Purchased the Creston in 31" waist as I typically wear 30" waist in the Stowe. Very snug and returned for the Creston in 32" waist. Nice lightweight short.