Creston AR Pant
Just because the temperatures are starting to cool off doesn't mean it's time to take your climbing and training indoors. Instead, slip into the Arc'teryx Creston AR Pant and head for the trails or the crag. Its weather resistant fabric protects you against the elements while the brushed backer adds light warmth for those cool temps. Whether you're hiking or climbing, the articulated design allows you to move freely while the low profile stretch waist keeps the pant secure without hampering your mobility. And with hiking boot compatible hems and multiple pockets to store the essentials, you can comfortably head for the trails or the crag.
- Versatile, technical pant for hiking and climbing in cool weather
- Weather resistant fabric offers protection against the elements
- Brushed backer adds warmth and a soft touch for enhanced comfort
- Articulated design allows a natural range of motion during activity
- Low profile stretch waist enhances mobility when climbing
- Critically taped, low profile seams reduce rubbing for comfort
- Multiple pockets accommodate and secure your small necessities
- Hem is hiking boot compatible for footwear versatility
- Item #ARC00Z4
What do you think about this product?