Creston 4.5in Short
Hiking and climbing in hot summer temperatures is made more comfortable in the Arc'teryx Creston 4.5in Short. Its highly air permeable face fabric keeps you cool and comfortable on strenuous ascents while holding up to the rigors and abrasions of the trail. A stretch gusset ensures you have high mobility for scrambles to the summit or high steps on a difficult boulder problem.
- Versatile short for climbing or hiking in hot summer weather
- Air permeable fabric provides cool comfort when temps are high
- Durable fabric holds up to the rigors of rocks and the trail
- Stretch gusset provides mobility for your climbs and scrambles
- 5-pocket design offers ample storage for your daily essentials
- Low-profile waist with belt loops enables a customizable fit
- Arc'teryx designs its products with an emphasis on simplicity
- Item #ARC00WH
- Q & A
Run very small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'4"
I usually wear an 8 in pretty much everything, had to size up to a 10 and I can still just barely button those. So I will be returning. But the material feels super comfortable.