Covert 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover
When the chill of fall starts to set in, layer up with the Arc'teryx Covert 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover. By blending everyday, sophisticated styling with a sweater-knit performance fleece, the Covert effortlessly flows from the city streets to your campsite. For urban wear, the laminated pockets provide a clean look that's fit for the office. When you're around camp, underarm gussets help keep you mobile as you set up the tent. Wherever you wear it, the Covert's fleece provides you with efficient thermal performance and a soft hand feel for comfort throughout your day.
- Pullover with everyday styling in a sweater-knit performance fleece
- Soft fleece fabric offers warmth for comfort when temps are low
- Gussets under the arms increase mobility when you set up camp
- Laminated hand pockets offer storage while maintaining clean lines
- Durable binding on the hem and arms enhances pullover's longevity
- 1/2 zip allows venting for thermal regulation and easy dressing
- Arc'teryx designs its products with a less is more ethos
- Item #ARC00ZB
- Alpenex II (100% polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 15.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2020
Beautiful Pullover- Runs Small
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
I utilized Arc'teryx sizing guidelines for ordering the Covert. For a 39" Chest and proper arm length. I am 6'1" and 185 lbs. It stated to order a Medium. Once it came I was thrilled and how soft it was and how well made it appeared to be, but when I put it on, it fit as tight as a babydoll t-shirt. I was on a trip to Colorado and a Local Store had these in stock. I tried on a Large and it fit properly. I returned the Medium, but bought two colors of the Covert in that Colorado Store. This is my 3rd Covert that I own. I purchased the Tui Heather color from Backcountry! These are a step up from most other 1/4 zip and 1/2 zip fleece on the market! I get a lot of compliments on them!
August 3, 2019
the better, better sweater
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 220 lbs
this is the best piece on the market. It is like the patagonia better sweater, but softer, better fit and cut, more professional, and has an arm pocket. The colors are amazing, and match with anything and its plenty warm for any occasion. You need this, and it fits true to size.