Built for comfort on the move, the Arc'teryx Cormac Shorts are highly breathable, stretchy, mid-length trail running shorts keep up with you from start to finish. The polyester fabric boasts comfortable mechanical stretch to truly open up your range of motion when you're on the trail, while also wicking sweat and drying quickly to keep you light on your feet after working up a sweat or getting caught in a passing rain storm. Plus, the built-in boxer liner eliminates painful chafing with a smooth, next-to-skin fit and low-profile seam construction.
- Light, quick-drying trail running shorts that go the distance
- Poly fabric stretches easily and dries insanely fast
- Built-in boxer liner pulls sweat away from your skin
- Low-profile seam construction reduces painful chafing
- Hidden rear zippered pocket offers safe transport of small items
- Item #ARC00YA
- Q & A
What could have been?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 180lbs
I really wanted these to be my new running shorts, the material is super light and breathable--feels like nothing is there. I think the sizing/design of the short needs some work. I ordered a medium and the waistband did not reflect that size IMO. I would have to tie the waistband very tight just to keep up. I believe that these are relatively new? So maybe the 2.0 version will be improved.