Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
When the forecast calls for rain later in the day, lace up your running shoes, grab the Arc'teryx Women's Cita Jacket, and beat the storm. Made from a lightweight nylon, this jacket protects you from the wind that precedes the storm. Open mesh panels under the arms ensure ample ventilation as you power up the trail. The jacket's minimalist design keeps weight down, while the trim fit and articulated construction ensure complete coverage without sacrificing mobility. Reflective detailing and a water-resistant construction keep you safe and protected when the rain starts to fall before you've made it back to the car.
- A minimalist running jacket for wind and light rain
- Lumin fabric is wind- and water-resistant
- Open mesh panels under the arms ensure ventilation
- Zippered security pocket with media pocket and cord port
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back for enhanced visibility
- Adjustable hem helps seal out drafts
- Stows inside hip pocket for easy transport and carrying
- Item #ARC00EM
- Q & A
Perfect Running Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Lacking many pockets or "useful" features, this is your perfect UL running layer. There is a small zip pocket perfect for a house key but nothing for your hands or your phone. But you run to get outside away from the buzz. This jacket has reflective hits on the arms and back so drivers will spot you well before they're driving next to you. The fit is athletic but true to size. If you have a larger bust it wouldn't be a bad idea to size up one size because of the athletic cut.