Select a Size
Select a Color
Cerium SV Hooded Down Jacket
Your winter gear needs to be up to ask when the wind is whipping past your tent and your breath is falling back on your face in tiny little icicles. Being the smart camper you are, you get to rest easy knowing you have the Arc'teryx Cerium SV Hooded Down Jacket to cozy up in.
The 850-fill down and Coreloft insulation combine the light and compressible nature of down with the water-resistant properties of synthetic insulation in key areas to keep you as warm while you move through the mountains. The DWR finish helps shed light precipitation, so although it might not be the best standalone layer in soggy Pacific Northwest conditions, the Cerium SV really shines during frigid days in the Rockies. Plus, if the weather does get wet, the trim fit means you can layer a waterproof hardshell over this jacket.
- Warm, insulated puffy for severe winter conditions
- 850-fill down is lightweight and packable
- Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture
- Women-specific design articulated for maximum mobility
- Insulated StormHood holds in extra heat
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out deep pow
- Item #ARCZ97U
- Arato 7 (100% nylon), DWR treatment
- 850-fill European grey goose down, Coreloft 140, Coreloft 80
- Center Back Length
- adjustable StormHood, insulated
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered security with stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?