3 Days Only!
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Cerium SL Hooded Jacket
The Men's Cerium SL Hooded Jacket is the lightest down jacket in Arc'teryx's Essentials collection and best serves us in cool, dry conditions. This is the type of jacket we pack when there isn't much room left in our backpack, but we know we'll need a lightweight, packable insulator for when the temperature inevitably drops with the sun. Arc'teryx used synthetic insulation in specific areas that would most likely see moisture in the alpine, and the water-resistant shell sheds any light moisture that would otherwise rob the lofty down of its insulating properties.
- Lightest down jacket in Arc'teryx's Essentials collection
- 850-fill down is surprisingly warm for how light it feels
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation resists moisture
- Water-resistant fabric protects down clusters from light moisture
- Adjustments at hood and hem secure coverage
- Stuff sack included inside one of the hand pockets
- Item #ARC00S0
- Arato (100% nylon) DWR finish
- 850-fill down, Coreloft (40g, 100g)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand (stuff sack inside)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.