Packable insulation for the alpine.
The Men's Cerium SL Hooded Jacket is the lightest down jacket in Arc'teryx's Essentials collection and best serves you in cool, dry conditions. This is the type of jacket you'll pack when there isn't much room left in your backpack, but you know you'll need a lightweight, packable insulator for when the temperature inevitably drops with the sun. Arc'teryx used synthetic insulation in specific areas that would most likely see moisture in the alpine, and the water-resistant shell sheds any light moisture that would otherwise rob the lofty down of its insulating properties.
- Lightest down jacket in Arc'teryx's Essentials collection
- 850-fill down is surprisingly warm for how light it feels
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation resists moisture
- Water-resistant fabric protects down clusters from light moisture
- Adjustments at hood and hem secure coverage
- Stuff sack included inside one of the hand pockets
- Item #ARC00S0
- Q & A