Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ultralight insulation for the minimalist.
Arc'teryx has always been known for simple, well-designed equipment that functions well in harsh mountain environments. Staying true to its reputation, Arc'teryx designed its Women's Cerium SL Down Vest to minimize weight, maximize warmth, and reduce bulk, making it great for hiking, climbing, and backcountry skiing. A combination of 850-fill down in key areas and water-resistant Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas prone to sweat keep the Cerium warm and insulating when you're on the move in cold, dry conditions. Low-profile zippers, minimal pockets, and a streamlined fit eliminate needless weight and bulk to keep the jacket lightweight, compressible, and easily layered under a shell when wet weather rolls in.
- An ultralight insulator for hiking, climbing, and backpacking
- 850-fill down in key areas for superior warmth
- Water-resistant Coreloft insulation in areas prone to sweat
- Arato 7 fabric is lightweight and water-resistant
- Minimal zippers and pockets reduce weight and bulk
- Trim fit layers under shells and eliminates needless weight
- Arc'teryx was founded by two climbers from North Vancouver
- Item #ARC00E0